I am a big loser! Every blogger does something fabulous and witty for their 100th post, and I completely forgot and missed it. I was in my post-Twilight glow/fog and just wrote about that instead of all the things I had been thinking about doing for the last few months. I can’t believe I have already posted 100 entries on this little blog. Pretty cool, really! The tradition is that you post 100 things about yourself so your readers can get to know you better…100 seems like an awful lot, so how about 10 things you might not know about me?
1. I had straight hair until I turned 14, got a 1980’s poodle perm and my hair has been very curly ever since.
2. I have this weird obsession with teen tv-shows, like The OC, OTH, Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl and Supernatural. I just love these shows…guess that is where my maturity level is at.
3. I love love love war novels by authors like W.E.B Griffin. I am fascinated by the details of what goes on during war, including all the strategizing.
4. My favourite food is probably turkey. I love it. I could eat it every day. There is never a time where I say, too much turkey.
5. The first single I ever bought was Eye of the Tiger, by Survivor.
6. My favourite author is Yvonne Kalman, and the first book I ever read by her was called Greenstone, part of a trilogy. I have read that trilogy many many times.
7. Silver makes me look like death. Really.
8. I love to cook and read – but if you have been reading this you already know that 🙂
9. I am a San Francisco 49ers football fan – specifically the Joe Montana era.
10. I have written 1/3 of my first novel, and wonder if I will ever finish it?