Oooohhhhhh, just for fun I think I will answer the big ten Inside the Actor’s Studio questions…I know I am not an actor and no one really cares what I think but this blog allows me to pretend for just a minute that someone out there actually cares so here goes:
- What is your favorite word?
Seriously? I have to pick just one? I am such a word person…today I will choose “voluptuous”. I love the way it sounds…just like it’s meaning, all curvy and fabulous. Oh and I am ridiculously partial to the word Boom. I have no idea why. I rewind it on tv when people say it to hear it again.
- What is your least favorite word?
The “C” word. I hate it so much I refuse to even type it.
- What turns you on?
Sincerity, humour, long hair and beautiful eyes.
- What turns you off?
Self absorption. (and yes I see the irony in that answer)
- What sound or noise do you love?
My children’s voices…sappy, but true.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of a fork or knife scraping against a plate.
- What is your favorite curse word?
Jackass. Gosh I can work that into any sentence. When in a pinch Ass will do.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Professional Book Reader
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Unlimited books and reading time!