I had a rough couple of days but a few things made me smile, feel loved and so thankful for the people I surround myself with. Here is today’s gratitude journal.
– I am thankful for my favourite morning Starbucks barista for making me smile while he made me an earl grey tea.
– I am thankful for my friend letting me hide out in his office today at lunch, alone, so I could drown my sorrows in one of my favourite books.
– so grateful for Twilight and Edward and Bella for taking me away for a while today.
– so happy that my friend made us a pedicure appointment and spent a great 90 minutes chilling with me while my feet were perfected.
– it brightened my day when another friend treated me to a Laura Secord French frosted mint ice cream this afternoon.
– happy to have a lovely date night out with my guy
– so excited to come home to 2 episodes of Rookie Blue and for how great the eps were.
Gosh even on a bad day I’m a pretty lucky girl aren’t I? I should do this more often!